From the press release:
URBANA SCHOOL DISTRICT #116 ANNOUNCES CENTRALIZED REGISTRATION DATES
Urbana – Urbana School District #116 announces their annual Centralized Registration event will take place at the end of July. The one-stop-shop for all Urbana students, early childhood through high school, will take place at Urbana Middle School, 1201 S. Vine St., Urbana. The days and times are as follows:
- Thursday, July 27th from 9:00 a.m. to 6:0 p.m.
- Friday, July 28th from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
During this two-day event, parents and guardians can:
- register their student[s] regardless of what Urbana school they attend,
- meet with their student’s principal and school office staff
- receive information about food service, busing, and after school programs
- pay fees and fines (including the $100 registration fee for all students)
- purchase PE clothing
- sign up for Skyward Family Access
- UMS and UHS students will get a copy of their schedule, if created
- UHS students can meet with a counselor about class changes
- receive information about after school and extra curricular groups
- learn about community organizations and groups that serve our student population
All USD families are encouraged to participate in Centralized Registration.
If you are registering a new or returning student, please remember to bring a photo ID and proof of residency. If you have a child entering kindergarten, 6th or 9th grades, please bring their completed physical forms to registration. If your student needs a physical or dental exam, Urbana School Based Health Center is scheduling appointments for students. Please call 239-4220. Enrollment requirements and documents needed for new and returning students can be found on the USD #116 web site here:
Registration fees can be made online at the USD #116 Web Store. Please bring the printed receipt with you.
First day of attendance for students in grades 1st through 6th and 9th, and half of the kindergarten students for the 2017-18 school year will be Friday, August 18th. On Monday, August 21, all high school and middle school students, and the other half of kindergarten students will be in attendance, and Urbana Early Childhood School begins. All students will be in attendance by Tuesday, August 22nd. More information can be found on the USD #116 calendar page: http://www.usd116.org/calendar/
Urbana School District #116 is a unit district located in east central Illinois. Our outstanding schools in an outstanding community comprise of an early childhood school, six neighborhood elementary schools, a middle school, a high school, and an adult education center. To discover more about our award winning schools and students, please visit www.usd116.org. You can find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/USD116 or follow us on Twitter: @Urbana116.