If you are an Urbana resident with a live Christmas tree this year, pick up will be the week of January 4-8. Your pick up day is the same as your usual U-cycle day. Here are the rules, from the City of Urbana:
- Trees with tinsel, flocking, ornaments, lights & decorations are not accepted
- Trees with stands are not accepted
- Trees in bags are not accepted
- Trees must be visible (not under snow) in the city right-of-way, or at the street curb
- Trees must be at the street curb by 6:00 a.m. on your U-Cycle collection day
Here is the info for Champaign residents.
Image from City of Urbana website.