Last Friday, William and Cristy were live in studio playing highlights from some of our favorite and most popular SP Radio segments of 2010.
You can listen to the full episode here. (to download, right click and select “save as”)
Here’s a rundown of the snippets:
- Interview with John O’Connor who taped Champaign Mayor Jerry Schweighart’s infamous birther comments.
- Matthew DeMarco’s review of the Howard Finster exhibit at the Krannert Art Museum.
- Mark Laughlin’s interview with Twin Cities Derby Girl Bear Kylls
- Brenda Koenig on the plans to relocate Champaign Central High School
- Seth Fein’s review of the new Derald’s Diner
- Anna Barnes discussing hunger in Champaign County
- An interview with two representatives of the Flatlander Fund
- Tracy Nectoux on civil unions in Illinois
- Neil Parthun responds to the Cubs owners’ attempts to get IL taxpayers to pay for Wrigley Field rennovations.
If you have comments, suggestions, criticisms or would like to become a contributor, please contact us at email@example.com.