Prairie Fruits Farm will host their first farm open-house of the season today from 4 to 6PM. That means you can check out the goats (and watch them chew on whatever is in sight), hang out, eat gelato, and buy some local food. The open houses will run every Wednesday through mid-August. This week, you can get:
- Prairie Fruits Farm cheese (chevre; soft ripened; and hard, raw milk cheeses)
- Prairie Fruits Farm goat milk gelato and sorbetto–pints or single scoops!
- Prairie Fruits Farm Italian dandelion greens and rainbow chard
- Stewart’s Artisan Breads bagels and other bakery items
- Lucky Duck Farm veggies and more